Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tiny Toones

:)

Peaceee


Teaching the younger kiddies
Day 2 of teaching! One of the great things about teaching at Tiny Toones is how friendly the kids there are.  A few kids wanted to take pictures after class (they didn't know the english words but signaled clicking a camera) So we happily obliged :)

Nick with the kids
Sorry about the bad quality of these photos - they were taken with my small camera.

We have decided to teach the teachers at Tiny Toones for four hours a week instead of doing evening classes at Youth School. I think this will benefit the classes cause we can then spend more time preparing lesson plans.

Teaching has been really fun but I definitely have more respect for teachers as after the first few classes not only am I ready for a long nap but my throat hurts from teaching too. It's all worth it though!

1 comment: